Monday, April 1, 2013

good things (mostly)

Just coming off a great family holiday in the sun :)

 

Almost finished a couple happy knitting projects while on the road (Ugh.  Sleeves.)



Found out I was accepted into the finals of another fabulous sewing contest.



Though it may be hard to do a post for it, considering my computer seems to mysteriously want to reject my camera all of a sudden so I am stuck with crappy, grainy iPad photos....grrrrr....

Off to do laundry and grocery shopping, all those post-vacation duties!

9 comments:

Little Island Quilting said...

Unlike you to be mysterious...where d'you go?!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

oh my gosh I love that sweater! (both of them actually)
Hope your vacation was fun! Good luck with the camera cord!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

A sunny holiday is something I could really do with right now xxx

Carla said...

Very fun. Congrats on the finals!

Shay said...

Ironic that you were enjoying sun and knitting for winter. C'mon - fess us - where did you go?

Katy Cameron said...

Good luck, both with the comp and the housework!

Tiara said...

Congrats you're so very talented!

Lynne said...

Welcome home. Congratulations on reaching the finals.

Kelsey said...

Your sweater looks so close to being finished! It sure blows the 1 finished sock I finished on vacation out of the water! I hope you enjoyed your trip with the family. Welcome back to winter in Canada!